Tuesday, October 13, 2009
i got an award ya'll!
the ringmaster over at traveling circus and osma (one-sided momma) think i'm hot. well, creative. creatively hot? ooh, that sounds good.
to those who are nominated: here are the "rules" of the award:
you must thank the person who has given you this award*
copy the logo onto your blog (in post or sidebar)*
link to the person who nominated you for the award*
name 7 things about yourself people may find interesting*
nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers*
post links to the 7 blogs you nominated*
leave a comment on each nominee's blog to let them know*
first thanks to the ringmaster. i adore her because she juggles it all so well. family, marriage, kids, career. if something drops, she picks it up. and keeps juggling. she is honest. she puts a new spin on all those plates she has in the air. just when i think i have her figured out, she surprises me again. she is made for circus life. i check her blog often enough to be considered a stalker. but a perfectly normal stalker. uh, yeah, normal.
another round of thanks to osma. i appreciate her compliments because they come from someone i feel has a real talent for writing/blogging. i check in for a daily breeze of fresh air. it fills my heart and soul. she is so refreshing. creative. unique. she sees her blessings clearly. this helps me to see mine. for that i am grateful. and again with the stalking. geez.
ok - next - 7 things about me - you might think are interesting...
- i believe with all my heart that i can find everything i need in life, at marshalls.
- i am a freaky neat freak. so is mm. our kids are not.
- i am afraid of raisins and the dark. in that order.
- you couldn't comprehend what a hypochondriac i am.
- cash burns a hole in my pocket.
- i could probably live on skor bars and dr. pepper indefinitely.
- i have been known to hug trees.
besides the links on the left, i don't follow a lot of blogs publicly, see, i am a stalker! but i will take you through my "train of links" on a typical day... if you get a chance, take a peek, highly entertaining. the nominees are...
1. my big fat italian/polish family - life in the 'burgh, new baby, and bachelor/bachelorette episode summaries! what more could you ask for?
2. am i waspy? - one woman's inner struggle (?) with waspiness. love. it. also links to her baby blog, journaling to munchkinland.
3. real simple - probably the most hilarious blog i read.
4. pittsburghmom - ok, she created the site, but she also blogs. pretty terrific.
5. annemade - she inspires me to order all her kits, then i don't, but i still want to someday. her work blog also links to her family blog, childbearing has stolen their brains. beautiful baby and gorgeous pictures.
6. women running from houses - if this isn't freaking creative, i don't know what is. i smile just thinking about it. my "running" outfit is all picked out. be prepared, i always say.
7. silver age gold - a great (but not old) friend from high school. he is teaching me more about comics than i ever wanted to know. or thought i ever wanted to know. anyway, i want to know now. whatever, i'm enjoying.
now i'm off to catch up.
and thanks again for the award.