Sunday, August 1, 2010

sunday confession

eat, eat, eat!

i don't know what is going on in this house,
but all my kids do is eat!
like every two hours!

"i'm hungry!"
"i'm thirsty!"
"i'm hungry again!"
"me too!"
"what can i eat?"
"what can i drink?"
"can i have a cookie?"
"can i have two cookies?"

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

i feel like a short order cook.
i used to be able to say,
"if you are hungry, you may have a banana."
that would stop them for a moment,
ew, a banana, that is healthy!

now, they eat the banana,
and say,
"what else can i eat?"
"I'M STILL HUNGRY!"

we have breakfast,
a morning snack,
lunch,
an afternoon snack,
dinner,
dessert,
and then they ask for a snack
before bed!

help!!!!
i'm exhausted and i'm out of bananas!

what's your sunday confession?
the confessional is open.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

My confession is that I am going to institute institutional meals for the next family gathering. Seems like everyone was on a different schedule and ate whenever the notion struck. All I did was dishes!And of course when one saw what the other was eating they had to eat again!!! they all just left.......I'm finishing the dishes.smivi

Bonnie said...

Hee hee, smivi was the word verification. It didn't give me one at first so I had to fake it out. My server doesn't always get along with this site ;-)

pajama mom said...

oy.the.dishes.

p.s. i quite looked forward to the hospital cheeseburgers each time i gave birth. that is a pretty sad confession, but there it is.