Thursday, May 28, 2009

huh?

recently, whenever i ask k something, she responds, "huh?"

really annoying - and it kind of has a "nnn" sound in there somewhere - hunnnh?

"would you like something to drink?"
"hunh?"

"would you like to go outside?"
"hunh?"

like she's so busy playing she didn't hear me, but then she will answer a few moments after the "hunh" - "yes." so i know she heard what i said.

super annoying.

so a few mornings ago i'm telling mm how incredibly annoying it is to hear her say this every time i ask her a simple question. i walk into the kitchen and mm asks me,

"would you like some coffee?"
"HUNNNH?"

ah. got it now. not so annoying after all, i'm thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I still do that too. :)

Anonymous said...

It has been pointed out recently that instead of "huh" I actually say "what?". LAM