Tuesday, January 11, 2011

warm fuzzy

k, in the car,
passing the cemetery,

"oh look, some guy died today."

"wha??"

"see over there that blue thing
covering the dead guy."

"oh yeah, i do see that."

"did you know jesus died,
and we will see him in heaven?
and christmas is his birthday?"

"yes."

"do you think when i die,
i'll still celebrate my birthday?"

"yes."

"maybe me and jesus can have our
birthday party together."

"that would be nice."

"m and g will be dead already,
so they can come to the party too."

"uh, i suppose, what about me and daddy?"

"SURE, YOU GUYS WILL BE LONG GONE BY THEN."

1 comment:

OSMA said...

warms the cockles of my heart too :)

p.s. really love the new layout. very clean. makes me feel like i just tidied up my house even though i did no such thing. thank you.