Sunday, January 23, 2011

sunday confession

k was singing in the tub.
i love it when she does this,
because she doesn't think anyone can hear her.
too cute.

but then, this tune floats down the hallway...

"there's a place downtown,
where the freaks all come around.
it's a hole in the wall.
it's a dirty free for all.
take it off."

huh.
somehow kesha
doesn't sound quite as catchy
when my five year old sings it.
who knew?
might be time to delete some songs from the ipod.

what's your sunday confession?
the confessional is open.

3 comments:

d said...

I love it when I can watch my kids and they dont know I am watching. I love to see how they are when I am nto around. I was at a basketball game and O was there with friends. Fun to see him interact.

Bonnie said...

My kids were convinced I was there but invisible.

pajama mom said...

mungerphut!
wassup?

my mom knew everything because she talked to all the other moms, it took me 35+ years to figure that one out.