Sunday, October 10, 2010

sunday confession

when i was little my dad
took my brother for a haircut.
he took him to the barber,
and my brother came home
with the shortest haircut possible.

after that my mom wouldn't let my dad
take my brother for a haircut anymore.
which is pretty much what my dad wanted.
clever.

when we were first married,
mm told me that i made the best
kool-aid ever.
he just couldn't mix it as good as me.
so i made it, because i was the best, after all.

which is pretty much what mm wanted.
clever.

last week i started going
to the grocery again after a long hiatus.
i bought tons of stuff.
but then we didn't have anything for dinner.
i didn't buy any meat.
only a couple of packages of waffles.
i forgot about meals.
but we have a lot of snacks.
and paper products.
and desserts.

but maybe, just maybe,
mm won't make me go back to that place!

which is pretty much what i wanted.
fingers crossed.

what's your sunday confession?
the confessional is open.

2 comments:

OSMA said...

i just reamed out the hubs for falling asleep during kids' bedtime routine. then suddenly remembered he let me nap today for 45 min. he really should go find kate beckinsale.

pajama mom said...

lol!
he made me go back.
he just made a better list.